Cup Championship RACE thread --- Phoenix

The 9 is not fast enough, he’s two down. It’s over. Shame, I thought Chase had the best season of the championship and the best in the field
I personally think Chase has been well below average for months now; same with Chastain till recently. Logano has been fairly consistent but unlike Blaney he has won numerous times

Had the best season up till the worst playoff effort
I’ve always believed The playoff points accumulated during the regular season count for something. It allows for some breathing room if calamity happens during the playoff crap shoot. Chase needed those points a few times during this playoffs. It was a poor effort today though that’s for sure, they haven’t been fast since they got to Phoenix.

Kinda hope Ross wins so the needle mover crowd can shut the **** up after nothing changes with the ratings, etc. next year even tho they got the little superstar they've clamored for all week.
YouMad.jpg

Which is why I said it was good he didn’t
We can’t win, don’t waste your effort. Chase is even still asking on radio if he did something wrong, and they’re telling him no. 🤷‍♂️ It almost sounded like he was asking if he should have done something when 1 came by.

He won one because of this system, lost one because of it. How it goes sometimes
Yep. Kevin Harvick is a great example of this. Won a title in 2014 when he ran like dog$hit for about a third of the season, and didn’t win one in 2015, 2016, or 2020 when he was clearly the best driver in those seasons.

#1 team has problems on the ultimate money stop. Can't complain much with the way they performed this year.

Yep. Kevin Harvick is a great example of this. Won a title in 2014 when he ran like dog$hit for about a third of the season, and didn’t win one in 2015, 2016, or 2020 when he was clearly the best driver in those seasons.
Yep. System giveth and taketh

Bell's championship to lose.

Logano won't hold him off for 57 laps.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

It finally hit me: Chastain fans are the same as Dale Sr fans when I was a kid. I despised their guy and couldn’t wrap my head around why they’d like and condone that style of rough driving, and why it matters they’re blue collar heroes etc…

That said, I accept that wasn’t all on Ross there.

NBC acting like this is the last lap….57 to go Rick, it’s not for the championship. I’d call Rick a boob but that’s a disservice to boobs everywhere

And here comes Bell

It finally hit me: Chastain fans are the same as Dale Sr fans when I was a kid. I despised their guy and couldn’t wrap my head around why they’d like and condone that style of rough driving, and why it matters they’re blue collar heroes etc…

That said, I accept that wasn’t all on Ross there.
Refuse to lose.

Back
Top Bottom