Cup Driver Fired

If you're referring to Gragson, the team has released a statement that he is still employed while under suspension.

I thought Larson was running decent here lately. Looks like it's back to dirt racing and eating ramen noodles. Gonna have to sell that Multi million dollar home and move into the double wide. Owen's gonna be pissed when he has to sell that micro so dad can buy a street stock.

I thought Larson was running decent here lately. Looks like it's back to dirt racing and eating ramen noodles. Gonna have to sell that Multi million dollar home and move into the double wide. Owen's gonna be pissed when he has to sell that micro so dad can buy a street stock.
Chase got tired of him getting the good cars and complained to Rick.

Jayski's NASCAR Silly Season Site

·

UPDATE: Motorsport reports that the team has not parted ways with Gragson.

ORIGINAL: The Athletic reports that Gragson and Legacy Motor Club have parted way.
Mike Rockenfeller will drive the No. 42 at Indianapolis and Watkins Glen.

Shhh the Chase fans will believe that’s true
You mean it's not? Explain why suddenly when Chase needs a win Willy B has been mid pack after winning 4 races. Now if Chase would just quit wrecking them before Willy gets them back for the playoffs ;) ;) :rolleyes:

:sarcasm:

But I can't say who it is.

1691545270302.png

They are going over the contract and if they have a clause where they can fire him for inappropriate behavior and not have to pay him, he is gone

Back
Top Bottom