Cup pit crews in Xfinity

Tennessee Racing

Formerly Stewart Fan
Okay, I'm not gonna get into cup guys in the series because that's a waste of time at this point. My issue is guys like Harvick using the #24 pit crew. How is that even remotely fair? They should at least require a different pit crew if they aren't gonna limit the cup drivers.

I don't like it either, but you know how Harvick likes to throw his crew under the bus :rolleyes:

Yeah, it really is quite ridiculous. The only thing they are missing now is the cup bodies...

No problem with it at all, those guys got to get paid too. Don't like the competition go back to local short tracks.

Maybe the 24 pit crew needed the practice … :rolleyes:

seemed to have worked out pretty well. Roush, Penske and Childress are tied for the lead with the 88 of Hendrick one point down after two races.

Every major sport that I know of has a system in place to develop future talent to insure the success of the Sport. Cup pit crews in
Xfinity or Truck series races would be akin to the NE Patriots Offensive Line playing for Boston College on Saturdays. But, now, that's just me.............so

Sounds like old Harv went out there to win that race................ imagine that

I'm sure Kyle Busch goes on there to finish second. :rolleyes:

Well old buddy, Kyle wasnt there was he ? The bully goes all out in the NW series, you ought to hear how hard he pushes a car at Phoenix......... he was jamming that sucker into 3rd gear entering turn 1........... sounded like the motor was gonna let go every time he did it

Okay, I'm not gonna get into cup guys in the series because that's a waste of time at this point. My issue is guys like Harvick using the #24 pit crew. How is that even remotely fair? They should at least require a different pit crew if they aren't gonna limit the cup drivers.

It's probably cheaper to use crew members who will be there anyway. If you exclude Cup crews then there's more plane flights, motel rooms, salaries, etc which leads to less entries in a race series that struggles to be financially viable for teams to compete in.

I disagree. Fast boys go fast and use every available advantage. it's up to the challenger to bring the A game. Go big or finish 2nd.
NASCAR isn't ARCA.
Can xfinity regulars use Cup crews?

Every major sport that I know of has a system in place to develop future talent to insure the success of the Sport. Cup pit crews in Xfinity or Truck series races would be akin to the NE Patriots Offensive Line playing for Boston College on Saturdays. But, now, that's just me.............so

And Cup drivers would be the equivalent of Tom Brady going down and playing QB for Boston College on Saturdays.

Back
Top Bottom