Cup Playoff/Final 4 Predictions

AdoubleU24

Team Owner
One of my favorite threads of the year. Surprise early exit? Dark horse that could make a deep run? Who's actually in the final 4, and can anyone upset Harv and Hambone? Let's hear it!

Surprise early exit: Joey Logano
Dark horse: Cole Custer

Final 4: Harvick, Hamlin, Elliott, and Truex
Harvick wins the championship

Final Four - Harvick/Hamlin/Elliott/Truex

Karma catches up to Logano at the short track races coming up and he makes a first-round exit. Bowyer makes the round of eight.

Champion - Hamlin

Harvick
Truex
Keselowski
Kyle Busch

Champion: Kyle Busch

Harvick
Hamlin

The other two don't matter ;) :laugh:

Joey
Truex Jr

Harvick, Hamlin, Elliott, Keselowski Elliott takes it

Harv Hamlin Truex Brad.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Kyle Busch does a 2011 Tony Stewart & goes on a tear in the playoffs.

Final four:
Denny Hamlin
Kevin Harvick
Kyle Busch
Chase Elliott

Chase Elliott wins the title.

Harv
Hamlin
Keselowski
Elliott

I think Chase is gonna have to win a race or two more to make it but I think he's capable looking at how the schedule lines up, specifically the elimination races.

Don't really see any surprise deep runs, maybe Aric.

Harv wins it but it's gonna be a battle. Hamlin and Elliott are also really good at Phoenix.

Harvick Hamlin, Keselowski, Truex

Harvick takes the trophy

I think Pat nailed this. Although I wouldn't mind seeing Brad win it all.

Reactions: Pat
Harvick
Hamlin
Truex Jr.
and because my Bold Prediction was that a rookie would make the Final Four . . .
Custer

Harvick
Hamlin
Elliott
Kez

Harvick wins

Harv
Hamlin
Keselowski
Elliott

I think Chase is gonna have to win a race or two more to make it but I think he's capable looking at how the schedule lines up, specifically the elimination races.

Don't really see any surprise deep runs, maybe Aric.

Harv wins it but it's gonna be a battle. Hamlin and Elliott are also really good at Phoenix.
Well, I got 3 of 4 lol. Chase won his one or two more and they were both elimination races. I'll take that!

Sorry I jinxed you Harv.

2020 says Hamlin wins because he didn't win at Talladega. It is the prophecy

I'm going to go out on a limb and predict a none playoff car will win in Phoenix...Harvick, Bowman, or Kyle Busch.

I'm going all in on Chase to take the big trophy back to HMS. Hey Rick, you had better enlarge your trophy case in the shop because after next weekend, and with the roster you have put together for next year you may need the extra space.:punkrocke

Back
Top Bottom