Cup RACE thread --- 600

All 4 HMS cars in the top 5 right now in the Playoff Standings.
-------------------------
#1--MTJ-------3 wins
#2--Larson----2 wins
#3--Bowman--2 wins
#4--Byron-----1 win
#5--Elliott-----1 win

More than likely. Would just like to see that same aggression out of him in other situations if Larson is gonna do stuff like that. The pit road thing is another story, I don't see Chase making that move.
Not in his style. Don't have to be overaggressive to win. Look at JJ. Look at Chase's Championship.

Larson made a ballsy move to regain track position there. It paid off.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I will say this, tough moment in the pre-race. When they played bag pipes and taps this vet absolutely broke down next to me. Hard to imagine what these people have gone through in their lives. We ALL need to be thankful of their service
Y'all are more than welcome. My family has multiple service members on both sides. Most of us may not agree with who you vote for, what you say, whether you fly a flag or burn it, whether you carry a firearm or not, how you worship, or who you're attracted to. But all are within your rights that we signed up to defend.

For those that can, please join us.

It used to be. Now its foot to the floor for 150 miles, then take a water and snack break. Repeat 4 more times.

I wish it was Bristol.
This is the race where the stages take away from the spirit of the race of the most. Splitting the strategy 50 laps/50 laps each time isn’t very interesting either. If we have to have stages in this one the last one needs to be at least 150 or so.

The competition wasn’t bad for a 550 downforce race but the new cars have to get the feet unglued from the floorboards next year.

This is the race where the stages take away from the spirit of the race of the most. Splitting the strategy 50 laps/50 laps each time isn’t very interesting either. If we have to have stages in this one the last one needs to be at least 150 or so.

The competition wasn’t bad for a 550 downforce race but the new cars have to get the feet unglued from the floorboards next year.
I don't want to start a debate... but I absolutely love the 4 stages. It's like getting 4 races in 1. I never once got bored like sometimes can happen during a 600 mile race. Plus a lot of people had just finished watching a non stop 500 mile race just a few hours earlier. I do agree about ungluing the feet from the floorboard though.

I don't want to start a debate... but I absolutely love the 4 stages. It's like getting 4 races in 1. I never once got bored like sometimes can happen during a 600 mile race. Plus a lot of people had just finished watching a non stop 500 mile race just a few hours earlier. I do agree about ungluing the feet from the floorboard though.
yeah some of them went with two tires to get track position and they were murdered. The race was so caution less, there wasn't an advantage except maybe pitting early and hoping for a faster stop than others. These top pit crews are machines. Personally I think drafting and close racing will be more so with the new car. I don't know if that is going to help or hurt anything and could care less. It will be decent racing anyway, get changed if it isn't.

Did anyone see the fire behind the pit stalls after the race? What was that?

Anyway, congrats to Larson. I can't cheer against him after what he's gone through. He's showing maturity beyond his years.

I didn't see it but I assume this is what you're referring to

Back
Top Bottom