Cup RACE thread --- 600

The car held up very well , it doesnt look all that bad for flipping several times

That is quite frankly the craziest wreck I've ever seen. You don't expect a car to flip like that on a non-superspeedway.

Suarez will notch one this year but not tonight. I'm all in on Briscoe now. Not sure if he's the fastest left now but that's who I'm pulling for. Who do you folks think has the fastest car out there now of what's left in the field?

Suarez will notch one this year but not tonight. I'm all in on Briscoe now. Not sure if he's the fastest left now but that's who I'm pulling for. Who do you folks think has the fastest car out there now of what's left in the field?
I’d like either Custer or Briscoe, but it’s hard to bet against Chastain.

I can't take Chastain off the board, starts first, led the most laps. But they have at least another pit

Ross, it's all up to you now, buddy.

If not him, then anybody but Kyle Busch, please and thank you.

Back
Top Bottom