Cup RACE thread --- 600

The greatest weekend and then some in racing. Hell...Xfinity race could be ending on Tuesday for most of you back east lol.

hard to believe they call of xfin yet here we are for cup

Perfect timing, just returned home with lunch, ready for racing.

Seeing those sailors doing the gun salute, made me remember my Dad's service at Arlington not too many years ago.
He was a Navy pilot in the Pacific.
1685388409917.png

I always think of the soldiers of WWI and WWII these recent Memorial Days. Horrific conditions. The WWII guys are still alive but I feel like they've been forgotten about unfortunately.

I always think of the soldiers of WWI and WWII these recent Memorial Days. Horrific conditions. The WWII guys are still alive but I feel like they've been forgotten about unfortunately.
Vietnam vets are the really forgotten ones. My husband was one, along with his brother.

Air Titans are probably the most underrated great idea by NASCAR in recent history, BTW. Never get enough appreciation compared to what it used to be. No matter what once the track was lost in the jet dryer days it was guaranteed to be at least 1.5 hours no matter the track, usually 2.5 hours on the bigger tracks.

Air Titans are probably the most underrated great idea by NASCAR in recent history, BTW. Never get enough appreciation compared to what it used to be. No matter what once the track was lost in the jet dryer days it was guaranteed to be at least 1.5 hours no matter the track, usually 2.5 hours on the bigger tracks.
Juan montoya agrees

Thank you for those Brian France, as unpopular as he was, he made that happen.

The Jimmie/Chad and Larson/Cliff comparison at this point in their careers is mind boggling.

Oof… live bleed in on national tv of the radios. Clint played it off at least. Was it someone hacking in a la Bubba or just interference from local radios like concessions and EMS?

A new piece of decor... whoo whoo!

My friend gave it to me and he flew out from back East. We're going to the fall Vegas race and we're joking about *if* Ryan Preece wins while we're there we're gonna make sure every person there knows about it hahaha.

Attachments

• 16853880847691600031070571728650.jpg
    16853880847691600031070571728650.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 51
Finally, The Coke 600 is green

Reddick getting nice runs wrapping the bottom. Top lane will come in later I think

good to see the 5 and 24 nail setup while AG is out to lunch again! (My one and only 9 fan whine today. Pinky swear.)

Back
Top Bottom