Cup RACE thread --- Atlanta

No way SHR allows the #14 to stay out while Harvick is leading.

Jimmie was stuck behind that 38 for 20 laps and was screaming to get him out of the way. Lappers shouldn't be doin that. Cost him about a second. Kurt is hauling and may get there.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Damn Clint. That's disastrous.

Since not much is happening during the race.. As usual, Facebook and Twitter are cesspools of DARF stupidity and casual racism over Steve Phelps' beautiful speech.. Those people give our awesome sport a bad name, NASCAR would be far better off without them

Harv giving Bowman a break there.

Since not much is happening during the race.. As usual, Facebook and Twitter are cesspools of DARF stupidity and casual racism over Steve Phelps' beautiful speech.. Those people give our awesome sport a bad name, NASCAR would be far better off without them
Its best to just not read comments on those two platforms, I stopped a few years ago.

u didn’t think that was going to happen lol?? That’s why the world the way it is now.. people like that..

Back
Top Bottom