Cup RACE thread --- Atlanta

I am having problems with the Nascar leaderboard website. It shows everyone running in the same position as if no position changes are occurring

Reactions: Pat
Who asked for this?

Who asked for ATLANTA to be transformed into this? Atlanta was one of the best tracks in NASCAR and the best intermediate.
The “im not entertained enough to lift my face from my phone” crew are the result of this

I am having problems with the Nascar leaderboard website. It shows everyone running in the same position as if no position changes are occurring
Me too. It's stuck on lap 81

I feel like the access road speed limit should be quite a bit faster than when they hit the real pit road line

Just like I said yesterday, they should put 3..2..1 on the wall not just the track surface. I was told I was wrong it is on the wall, it is not.

A lot of times you can switch to the raw feed mode and then back and it will reset.

Imagine a car being slow on the apron coming into the pits and a big wreck happening and they get caught up in it. Cars being slow on the apron is a caution anywhere else.

This was a better race last year. This year, just I’m not so sure. Nothing has changed since last season so why is this one so much worse?

Back
Top Bottom