Cup RACE thread --- Atlanta

Charlie tell me im wrong. Every time the camera shows the crowd it’s kids or minorities

I’m a minority and i have a kid so its not racial
You're wrong. We saw two 30 year old white folks dancing and **** when we went 3 wide.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

1679264309616.png

You're wrong. We saw two 30 year old white folks dancing and **** when we went 3 wide.

Ok so its just a coincidence the cameras find the one black family in attendance and zoom in on them. Yeah ok

Terrible track configuration. But best car won and 3rd stage was sort of fun.

Sad that Atlanta has been destroyed. But Joey did his thing. It's at the point where when he has the best car, it's a borderline guarenteed win.

Joey is the best in the sport. Bar none. Not KB, not Larson, not Chase.

There's no one better in cup right now.

Terrible track configuration. But best car won and 3rd stage was sort of fun.

Sad that Atlanta has been destroyed. But Joey did his thing. It's at the point where when he has the best car, it's a borderline guarenteed win.

Joey is the best in the sport. Bar none. Not KB, not Larson, not Chase.

There's no one better in cup right now.

Glad you're jinxing him for the rest of the season

That race sucked. Imagine daytona & dega but without the excitement. Wait no need to imagine bc we have it in reality. Its called new atlanta
You didn’t think that was exciting? The last 15 laps of plate race without wrecking and some epic side by side racing with a last lap pass? Man you can turn golf on

That was pretty great from the seat personally; little slow there in the mid-part but it’s superspeedway racing. Painful ending but oh well

Reactions: Pat
Back
Top Bottom