Cup RACE thread --- Atlanta

I can't really figure out why Fox showed a split-screen between the racing action and Brad's head for five of the last six laps.

That's a long post-race show for once. I guess Fox expected more cautions as well.

I just wonder how this race will look in a few more years when I’m the track starts to get worn some. I remember even though it wasn’t a plate race Atlanta being super fast in the late 90s until it started to wear out.
That’s the only thing giving me hope that this pack racing will in fact be broken up by tire wear and grip that comes with the aging of a track.

I just wonder how this race will look in a few more years when I’m the track starts to get worn some. I remember even though it wasn’t a plate race Atlanta being super fast in the late 90s until it started to wear out.

Agreed, you saw handling become a major factor today even after long green flag runs. Cindric just could not wheel it around enough to keep up with his teammates

Agreed, you saw handling become a major factor today even after long green flag runs. Cindric just could not wheel it around enough to keep up with his teammates
Yeah, that was interesting. Both he and Blaney dropped back pretty quick when it came down the stretch. Blaney 7th and Cindric 11th. The baby super speedway is starting to show it's personality. I'm wondering what the heat of the summer race is going to do.

Looks like Lunch wasn’t sitting well for Brad. From someone with a sensitive stomach,that looked like hell he must have been going through

Back
Top Bottom