Cup RACE thread --- Bristol dirt

Can this be a poster, I’d frame this and hang it in the middle of the stuff I like

Kyle is in special form tonight
Alex likes to make shirts…if this was a Kyle Busch shirt I’d so buy one and wear it lmao

What?

I went to go check on the fiance, use bathroom, eat a yogurt, and took a breath of air outside and they STILL DIDNT CALL IT?

lol my god.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I'm not saying there hasn't been entertaining moments in this race, but I just can't get behind this having a place as a points paying race.

Exhibition, sure why not!

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Fans look to be calling it an evening
Thats on them not anyone else. People will stay at a bar until it closes at 2.00am and go to work the next morning. I know I'm not throwing in the towel until the cars are being loaded in the trailers. Which I'm sure glad I don't have to clean out after the mess this mud is going o make. :)

Still a bitch. Funny, if that was Chase, they would be a few posters here saying all types of ****. But let Kyle get away with it
But I wasn’t even talking about Chase…..I like Kyle and everything that comes with him…I find him amusing and entertaining

Can somebody tell me what the deal was between Cody Ware and Chase Elliot? I heard some gibberish they played from them on the radio or something? Did Chase use up Cody to gain a spot or something? Haha

Thats on them not anyone else. People will stay at a bar until it closes at 2.00am and go to work the next morning. I know I'm not throwing in the towel until the cars are being loaded in the trailers. Which I'm sure glad I don't have to clean out after the mess this mud is going o make. :)
I would have left this honestly because I’d have a 10 hour drive back to Chicagoland area the next day. That’s on me I guess for not flying

Can somebody tell me what the deal was between Cody Ware and Chase Elliot? I heard some gibberish they played from them on the radio or something? Did Chase use up Cody to gain a spot or something? Haha
Chase I think spun him out. So Cody has a right to be upset

I need someone to hate and root against. Kyle delivers that by the truckload. I’d be really sad if he hung it up and walked away.
It would be more vanilla than it already is. Kyle brings “it” to the sport each and every week. He’s awesome.

8 car looked good enough to go out and lead the last 20 something laps. He might just take it that way now

I’d honestly be leaving if I were there. I’m not committing another 2 hours plus traffic jam getting out
I thought people here were embarrassed due the low fan count so why would there be a lot of traffic?

Chase I think spun him out. So Cody has a right to be upset
Yeah I missed that. I figured it was something like that. They showed Cody bumping Chases car during the caution. I love it when drivers get emotional hahha

It looked like Ware ran him up into the wall along the straight trying to clear him then they were nose to tail entering the corner and Chase was leaning on him as Ware started to slide it and it sent him around. No idea if it was intentional due to the previous contact or what, Chase never said.

Back
Top Bottom