Cup RACE thread --- Bristol

Just told Chase on radio to be smooth because they’re staying out at stage break.

NBC has no idea what happened, no video at all. At a half mile track.

Look, I know there's COVID, NHL, US Open all going on right now too but this is a horror show of a broadcast. Really just bare bones in every aspect.
US Open coverage is just as garbage as well so it’s par the course for NBC

The laps tick by too fast at Bristol for NBC to keep up with everything....that's not an excuse....it's more pitiful than anything. They're lost.

Look, I know there's COVID, NHL, US Open all going on right now too but this is a horror show of a broadcast. Really just bare bones in every aspect.
Makes me miss ESPN back in the day. Hell even ESPN earlier this decade

What happened to Jimmie? He was in 8th during the time of that caution. Why p18?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Ah, sounds like they pulled out fenders. Coming down pit road for tires after stage since apparently all leaders are staying out.

Eh.

It’s almost like having the broadcast team at the track would help the broadcast... but I digress.

This coverage is utterly miserable. I know it’s a dead horse but I feel compelled to take my swing.

The FOX and NBC broadcast teams have dozens of cameras at any track they go to. I don't get why they can't have a stationary, non-moving camera at each of the four turns in case there's an incident that none of the camera operators catch.

Rick Allen when he has any chance to cover Kyle Busch
tenor.gif

Lolol new leader and they don't even show it.

Rick Allen when he has any chance to cover Kyle Busch
tenor.gif
This is so true.

I had to shut off his championship last year because of Rick.

That clown had the audacity to ask Dale Jr to compare Kyle to his own diseased father.

They're still talking about the 21 and 41 winning the race. If they're outside the top 20, neither one is going to be able to gain many spots on pit stops.

Cliff Daniels has out thought himself once again, got the car running well in the top 10, unnecessary long stop, then gives up track position for 4 tires..not making any ground.

Cliff brings GOOD cars, sometimes the best HMS car off the truck, but usually the second best..he just can't call a race man.

Cliff Daniels has out thought himself once again, got the car running well in the top 10, unnecessary long stop, then gives up track position for 4 tires..not making any ground.

Cliff brings GOOD cars, sometimes the best HMS car off the truck, but usually the second best..he just can't call a race man.

BINGO!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, that post was the last square I needed. What do I win?

Back
Top Bottom