Cup RACE thread --- Bristol

Harvick throwing a temper tantrum with the helmet on chase took it off

Larson's first ever close. Never heard him that exited.

Drama. These two gonna fight here lol

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Send a case of beer to the 9 shop. You’re welcome. 🤣🤘

At least the flagship HMS driver won

Totally agree with Harvick.

Elliot is a chicken shot who feels emboldened by his loudmouth fans.

Gordon 2.0

That move by Larson was elite. I can’t believe Larson held on to it on the front stretch like that while getting hit

*Looks at Chase’s multiple flag decals on name rail and Harvick’s blank one* Hmmm…. How’s your season going Harv? How about that 2020 title trophy?

I'm somewhat of a chase fan but his actions tonight didn't look good. Seriously his flat was a racing deal then being a couple laps down trying to hold up the leader is kinda chicken****

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

That sequence of events is quintessential Kevin Harvick. Couldn't ever be a better representation of how fake and feeble he actually is.

He was ready to beat that helmet up, once he finally felt safe enough to take it off.

Whats crazy about this situation, is that it wasn't like they were arguing over an initial move and if they payback was justified.

It was one situation where both drivers were convinced the other driver was in the wrong. Chase drove it into an opening that wasn't really there, and Harvick crowded him up. Honestly it was just short track racing.

Hilarious. I love this silly drama. I don't think anyone really did anything wrong.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I'm somewhat of a chase fan but his actions tonight didn't look good. Seriously his flat was a racing deal then being a couple laps down trying to hold up the leader is kinda chicken****

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Then badass Harvick should have dumped him. Point blank. He called Harvick’s bluff, and no matter how much posturing and cussing Harv does, he exposed him. Defending champ.

That's the first time I've actually seen teammates help the other guy win.

If harvick wanted to fight why did he take his helmet off. *****

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He’s ALWAYS been a bitch. Anyone who did what he did at Talladega that day forfeits any right to talk **** from that point on. Put this in the evidence dossier with the rest.

Unfortunately, this will probably end up costing Chase a shot at a repeat down the road. It is what it is though, no matter what he does right the ball somehow always still ends up in Larson's court. Pretty sickening to watch honestly.

The Elliott name calling in here is ****** hilarious though.

Back
Top Bottom