Cup RACE thread --- Bristol

Harvick wants to get away from Chase and pick a fight with the reporter now. What a toooool

******** I love this. They jawed.

They're pissed. They're talking. And are gonna go talk it out like grown ass adults.

Hurt feelings, anger, and problem solving. And then they'll move on.

This is awesome.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Lol Jordan Bianchi is on Jeff Glucks podcast I can't wait to listen to that tomorrow

Everyone does realize that chase had 4 fresh tires and should of easily ran away, yet he decided to be a couple laps down and mess with the leaders?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

You do realize that Chase was the leader until the car he held up couldn't pass him cleanly so he just rammed him door to door.

Couldn't even just give him a simple bump and run.....

Everyone does realize that chase had 4 fresh tires and should of easily ran away, yet he decided to be a couple laps down and mess with the leaders?

Oh yeah that for sure happened. Chase was saying go ahead make my day :biggrin:

Unfortunately, this will probably end up costing Chase a shot at a repeat down the road. It is what it is though, no matter what he does right the ball somehow always still ends up in Larson's court. Pretty sickening to watch honestly.

The Elliott name calling in here is ****** hilarious though.
And the ball was in his court last year. The 5 is having a better year. Larson is doing a better job this year, and Chase is clearly happy for his teammate. It's one season. Chase isn't done winning titles.

I get it. I hated when Edwards' teammates outperformed him, one season is one season.

Chase blew that same corner harder than anyone spring 2020.

Anyways, ridiculous you can’t even make that level of contact without a tire going down. Not going to miss that next season.
and Chase deserved to have his ass beat for that move, just like Harvick does now.

Chase blew that same corner harder than anyone spring 2020.

Anyways, ridiculous you can’t even make that level of contact without a tire going down. Not going to miss that next season.
This is the real story, but let’s keep on s*** talking. It’s fun. I love Bristol, even when it inevitably rips my heart out. 👍

Oh yeah that for sure happened. Chase was saying go ahead make my day
Like I said I'm a chase fan but that was a crap move. Ok take a swipe at him like he did passing him that's fine, but leave it at that and drive off

******** I love this. They jawed.

They're pissed. They're talking. And are gonna go talk it out like grown ass adults.

Hurt feelings, anger, and problem solving. And then they'll move on.

This is awesome.

And just to piggyback off of this. The two drivers involved are handling it better than the fanbase!

I think we all assumed tonight's race wouldn't match the Xfinity race..not so sure.

Back
Top Bottom