Cup RACE thread --- Bristol

Like I said I'm a chase fan but that was a crap move. Ok take a swipe at him like he did passing him that's fine, but leave it at that and drive off

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Why should Chase have to drive off? You really think he should just be like "Oh shucks, that guy just cost me a win, I'll just go let him win on his merry way"

What kind of race car driver would that be?

He’s ALWAYS been a bitch. Anyone who did what he did at Talladega that day forfeits any right to talk **** from that point on. Put this in the evidence dossier with the rest.

I'm glad someone else remembers that. Harv knew his car couldn't go on the restart, so he intentionally blocked the field behind him and caused a pileup

You ever punched someone else with a helmet on? No? Because that would be extremely stupid.

May not matter if he wants to try to break a limb etc, but I'm sure him or any other driver in that situation would rather just get his face if they were going to fight instead of doing something to actually injur him and keep him from racing throughout the playoffs. And of course to have a chance to pay him back on track, which he would no longer have if that happened.. So in that case yes helmet does matter.

Like I said I'm a chase fan but that was a crap move. Ok take a swipe at him like he did passing him that's fine, but leave it at that and drive off

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
didn't bother me, it wasn't like either were going for a have to win or even a spot. Harvick couldn't wreck, Chase was good on points. F'k the gerbils yapping the whole race.

Harvick still carrying around his crying towel. Someone call Jimmy Spencer.

@MAGICMILER my post was in jest. I know things are heated, so my apologies. I respect you as you’re a true fan of an incredibly talented but unpopular driver.

Jesus Christ. This is out of hand.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

@MAGICMILER my post was in jest. I know things are heated, so my apologies. I respect you as you’re a true fan of an incredibly talented but unpopular driver. Mich? He’s a troll and gets what he deserves.
We're good..! I've survived some of the most Wonderful people in the Podium, so no problem here fellow fan!
This thread will Probably wind up downstairs though...

Pretty much why I am not jumping up and down about Gragson going to RCR next year, they are a top 15-20 team.
Haven't heard anything about that. Do you mean Creed? Generally not sure is all.

I didnt think the Cup race was going to outdo the Xfinity race, but here we are.

and Chase deserved to have his ass beat for that move, just like Harvick does now.
Perhaps. It’s short track racing. Close quarters stuff. **** happens. Give those guys the cars they ran last night and they probably fight another 20 laps.

I thought Kyle Busch wasn't gonna advance

Bell did everything he could to end that interview

Everything disappeared. Sorry that was said to you dude. We’re not like that on here, pretty good group around these parts
I know I've been here a number of years. Love everybody around here, have the ones I need muted muted lol

This race took me back a few years. Beating, banging, drivers getting mad. Good old Bristol. :D
Oh yeah, very much a resemblance to old Bristol, and I loved every single minute of it.

Kicking myself that I missed the truck race :(

I know I've been here a number of years. Love everybody around here, have the ones I need muted muted lol
Ah my apologies you’ve been here longer than me I don’t think we’ve interacted much, so hello formally

Relax. Harv is a non-factor for the title. Stay focused on real threats.
pfffft I wouldn't say that myself. Elliott was blocking the hell out of him when they touched, and later Elliott stopped him from winning over Larson.

I CAN'T HELP BUT LAUGH

E_niHZcXEAIT-9g

WHOMEVER TOOK THIS PHOTO IS DEAD WRONG:XXROFL::XXROFL::XXROFL:

Back
Top Bottom