Cup RACE thread --- Charlotte Roval

Knaus to Gustafson: “If you want a chance, I need you to rip the ass end off, ok?”

If you were pro-Gordon, the mods called you names and let the trolls do their thing. Ruined the fun of the forum for a good while and many posters never showed back up. It was bare for years as far as new posters showing up and staying. It really hasnt picked back up since last year. Some mods left and some mods relinquished their roles and communications improved and were more diverse.
Even though I was Pro-Brad I remember we had a ton of Gordon posters then and a lot of them left after that or have posted little since then. That and then the data outrage really hampered new members coming in for a while

If I’m chase or his spotter, I’m telling the 9 crew…

“take that decklid off and hand it to me after the race, so I can beat harvick upside his helmet when this thing is over”

Nascar is like the rest of us. They’re praying that 9 bumper comes off and they can throw yellowz

I’d be pretty pissed if I were Byron’s team and that comes off. Awkward spot for HMS.

Edit: well

LO Effing L. Beautiful. Now he’ll bet enough positions to make it on points. Eat a d*** Harv

Back
Top Bottom