Cup RACE thread --- Charlotte Roval

This is going to be a very interesting day for HMS fans. Larson and Chase need to run a smart race and keep out of trouble and get a good finish while Byron or Bowman has to go for the throat and win.

I'll have to watch most of this race after the fact. My bride and I have an afternoon date. The things we do for love...

9 already reporting a “lag in response” with the throttle pedal. Alan thinks it’s RPM dependent.

Let’s go Rovaling!!!!!!!!’

NBC and Dish contract dispute has the channel down here. So trying to figure out another way to watch, let me know if anyone has any tips. It's on NBC sports online, but can't verify with my provider because of the Dish dispute, so can only watch for 45 minute preview

And here we go

NBC and Dish contract dispute has the channel down here. So trying to figure out another way to watch, let me know if anyone has any tips. It's on NBC sports online, but can't verify with my provider because of the Dish dispute, so can only watch for 45 minute preview
It’s not NBC, it’s your local channel.

HMS cars snookered on pit road again. Nice call by 4 and the rest to go ahead for tires now

Alan said he was gonna bring Chase in but never called it. 🤷‍♂️
Going to be interesting watching all the varying strategies

They’ve been running without practice now for what…40ish races? The comp caution is just another excuse to bunch em up.

9 staying out. Hmmm…. What you got up your sleeve Alan?

Sneak your way to Club Deck or New Veranda. Just flash the RE credentials. 🤣
I'm done drinking, I didn't bring a cooler.

I just told a rep to give a word a warning while buying a ticket in this section to mark it off or something.

I don't mind moving, but why put me in a family section? Hell, there are no familes around me.

I need more screens.
32A57400-7C7F-4311-8983-E35C3364EBF2.jpeg

I'm done drinking, I didn't bring a cooler.

I just told a rep to give a word a warning while buying a ticket in this section to mark it off or something.

I don't mind moving, but why put me in a family section? Hell, there are no familes around me.
Are you near oval turn 4? Try the sun deck

Back
Top Bottom