Cup RACE thread --- COTA

I mean, he had his left rear jacked up, that wasn't a set up. He flat out moved Chastain.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I'm not upset, just giving off the cuff honest reaction. If you're interested, please watch the pass here at about a minute into the video, and tell me again with a straight face that Allmendinger had Chastain "jacked up".

It was an exciting finish, and Chastain is extremely impressive on these road courses for a driver with his background.

Chastain drove a hell of a race and is very impressive, but the booth was engaging in a lot of reflexive apologetics. Dinger didn't "move" him, and set the pass up neatly. Chastain was then determined to play rock'em sock'em and take it back at any cost. Not exactly thrilled for him given that, but it was intense hard racing.
What? AJ didn't move him??

Lmao

I don't think Ross thought that far ahead to think that moving A.J. was going to take the 48 out that would have probably won the race

MELON SMASH! So happy for Ross Chastain and Trackhouse Racing. Badass ****** race car driver and a team on the rise.

That deal with AJ sucked though. Wish that could’ve played our differently for sure. Still, Ross had that race won like 5 times and was hell bent on getting to victory lane today.

I'm not upset, just giving off the cuff honest reaction. If you're interested, please watch the pass here at about a minute into the video, and tell me again with a straight face that Allmendinger had Chastain "jacked up".

It was an exciting finish, and Chastain is extremely impressive on these road courses for a driver with his background.

AJ was also getting pushed out wider than anyone else by Ross on restarts beforehand. He wasn’t fond of that, and on that final restart Ross had Reddick jacked up into the esses. Can’t really say that AJ doing a little bump-n-run is worth getting flat dumped for.

Ross was great all day though for sure and was due to win one anyways.

I wonder if I'm the only one on this forum that sees a championship trophy in the quiet well-mannered Alex Bowmans trophy case in the future.
Pretty solidly the best Hendrick car today and probably the fastest car on track at several points throughout the race.

Pretty solidly the best Hendrick car today and probably the fastest car on track at several points throughout the race.
Yep, Alex did a good job of feeding them info and they did a good job of giving him something to race for the win.

It's been due.

I just need a Suarez win, but the cards just did not fall his way today.
Absolutly, Ross/Suarez could/should have won a few races this year, I will be shocked if Suarez doesnt get a win this year.

1648425704071.png

Back
Top Bottom