Cup RACE thread --- COTA

He was stopped….. and it still took awhile after that…
I mean its damned if you do or don't, tbh.

Throw the caution too soon for a car to possibly get going or throw the caution slightly later while waiting for the field to get closer, but not too close.

Normally Briscoe spins the leader in that situation

Maybe shorten this race's distance a bit next year..

This being a relatively new race, would be fine as part of shorter race experiments.

Road courses can be so weird Bell was in the pits with the hood up now he is 10th

What's the point in having an out of bounds if you enforce it on a judgement call?

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

If road racing is going to be a more regular part of the sport, for god sakes, implement track limits, local cautions, and cut down on the amount of pace laps.

For single car spin or debris caution, we don't need 3 pace laps on a road course the size of COTA
They’ve pretty much done all of that already.

Not sure why Larson gave up a top 12 spot to pit last yellow, to only finish barley in the top 20?

Another rough day for the champ. Other than autoclub, it's been a rough season for Larson.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

If road racing is going to be a more regular part of the sport, for god sakes, implement track limits, local cautions, and cut down on the amount of pace laps.

For single car spin or debris caution, we don't need 3 pace laps on a road course the size of COTA
The racing would be worst with track limits IMHO. Cars are too heavy

Please hold off the Dinger, Ross.

Zero interest in a Dinger win. Zero.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom