Cup RACE thread --- Darlington

"heck yeah!"

He knows he's on the radio lol

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Cliff pretty confused,.not knowing how he lost the car over the radio :/

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

One goddam job. Dont let Harvick or Hamlin win.

Farcking hacks.

Meh. He had a great chance of advancing without a win anyways, he started digging a hole he didn’t need to. He was faster, didn’t need to force it that badly.

Maybe it's because I didn't enter the battle on one driver's side or another, or that I'm not invested in the playoffs. When you don't control your car underneath the leader, aren't clear, and send him into the wall, that's driver error. No doubt, fault is all Truex. However, I do see it as unintentional error, not the ill intent of dumping someone from behind. I preferred that he was more invested in winning than coasting to another second because points. That's my attempt to thread that needle.

I agree he was too hasty, but I think it's really in his head how hard it is to pass even when you're a couple tenths faster. Sucks for Chase, he did nothing wrong.

****** Truex. Can’t sack the **** up against anyone else. But has no problem smearing Chase all over the wall.

Gifts the win to Harvick. Total garbage. This is why 2 cars win every race. The rest of the field is clowns

You know what.. Chase needs to stop putting up with bull**** from JGR drivers.. If he punches Truex out or takes him out next week, it will send a message
Y’all remember when Kasey Kahne was with HMS and was getting run over by Gibbs all the time and he “threatened” to go over to their shop and talk to anyone who’ll open the door? Lol

Hopefully Chase does something a little more emphatic.

Maybe it's because I didn't enter the battle on one driver's side or another, or that I'm not invested in the playoffs. When you don't control your car underneath the leader, aren't clear, and send him into the wall, that's driver error. No doubt, fault is all Truex. However, I do see it as unintentional error, not the ill intent of dumping someone from behind. I preferred that he was more invested in winning than coasting to another second because points. That's my attempt to thread that needle.
Like I said in an earlier post, that kind of move is still boneheaded but more excusable on the final lap. Truex had a dominate car and with over a dozen laps to go he took himself out and the leader with him. Just a ******* move.

Back
Top Bottom