Cup RACE thread --- Darlington

Who thought it would be a good idea to put Alfredo in a cup car?

Wouldn’t say it’s a pattern. But Bubba is the easy driver for people to target. Lives rent free in a lot of peoples head(not saying he does yours).

They could be a huge wreck, someone else causes, 16 drivers get into it, one be Bubba and people are like “bawhaha he can’t drive!”
Its because Bubba is in 25th, never won a cup or Xfinity race and they give him all these calls...and I like Bubba!

Wouldn’t say it’s a pattern. But Bubba is the easy driver for people to target. Lives rent free in a lot of peoples head(not saying he does yours).

They could be a huge wreck, someone else causes, 16 drivers get into it, one be Bubba and people are like “bawhaha he can’t drive!”
I probably wouldn't even had remembered it if had not been my favorite driver he knocked into the wall last week. I think you know I don't pull punches on any of the drivers when they mess up. But am the first to at-a-boy them when they do good. Right now I'm pretty frustrated with Larson's pit speeding mistakes. :(

Well Kurt I guess was feeling left out

Its because Bubba is in 25th, never won a cup or Xfinity race and they give him all these calls...and I like Bubba!

Doesn’t make stuff his fault every single time tho. Someone would legit wreck him, and people would blame HIM for it. That’s ridiculous. I want better results trust me, but like some people take the hate past levels that make sense.

I probably wouldn't even had remembered it if had not been my favorite driver he knocked into the wall last week. I think you know I don't pull punches on any of the drivers when they mess up. But am the first to at-a-boy them when they do good. Right now I'm pretty frustrated with Larson's pit speeding mistakes. :confused:

Trust me, I know what it is like to have a driver you like getting messed up by someone else. So I ain’t holding it against you haha. It’s just stuff I see all over the place how some people take the hate to extreme levels for him.

Back
Top Bottom