Cup RACE thread --- Darlington

I'm not sure if it's genuine or just a facade, but Kurt isn't even recognizable as the same species as what he once was. I never thought I could warm up to him but he has a likeable personality now.

What the heck is going on with the 9?

It always seems like it's the champion who struggles the most to keep that speed into the following season.

It really says a lot about how much work and progress teams make in the off season, but it's also interesting how more often than not, it's the Champion who falls off a little bit.

Even after Tony Stewarts jump in speed at the end of 2011, the rest of the field caught back up by like the 6th race the following year.

Blaney in the wall, ON SCREEN, no comment from Mike because, commercial.

Man

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Logano has some speed for 10 laps.

Can anyone touch Truex today?

After all that hype about parity were slowly getting back to TRD 1,2,3 kinds of races lol. Not that I mind ;)

Because the championship is decided by a welfare points system.
It's always been like that for 15 years. Kurt wasn't sensational in 2005, Stewart was weak before getting together at the end in 2006. Johnson kept it up. Stewart fell off in 2012. Brad in 13.

What the heck is going on with the 9?

It always seems like it's the champion who struggles the most to keep that speed into the following season.

It really says a lot about how much work and progress teams make in the off season, but it's also interesting how more often than not, it's the Champion who falls off a little bit.

Even after Tony Stewarts jump in speed at the end of 2011, the rest of the field caught back up by like the 6th race the following year.

Blaney in the wall, ON SCREEN, no comment from Mike because, commercial.

Man

Wouldn't count him out yet...many races Chase shows up at the end

Let’s retire Harvick, Brad, Truex and Hamlin next year. That’ll spice things up. That and getting that bum Almirola out of the 10. Matty D gets all 5 of those rides. The sport will be saved if that happens.
Lolol we are gonna have to really amp up our cloning tech.

These old schemes look weird without the contingency stickers in front of the number.

I want an actual throwback to win.....

Larson may be the only guy who can run with Truex

Back
Top Bottom