Cup RACE thread --- Darlington

It didn’t hurt that much. Chase was last on lead lap amd Alan was going to work on damage anyway

It didn’t hurt that much. Chase was last on lead lap amd Alan was going to work on damage anyway
Where do they line up? Sounded like they have to go behind the lappers smfh. I swear man, this team.

Where do they line up? Sounded like they have to go behind the lappers smfh. I swear man, this team.
This year has been a kick in the nuts. At least they won it all last year, because they won’t sniff it again with Larson in the same shop.

Oh wow. Works out good for Larson. This is how he got control of the race earlier.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

This year has been a kick in the nuts. At least they won it all last year, because they won’t sniff it again with Larson in the same shop.
He's not gonna pull a Brad K. Chase has another 1, maybe 2 in him.

I hope this doesn’t become a clown show like we’ve had way too much the past few weeks

Damn Elliot.

Yellow again.

Well, that’ll do it. Chase finished the job on himself. What a ****show from the defending Champ.

This is one night where Alan deserves to beat the hell out of Chase.

with Richmond next week, Chase may not make it out of first round now. Was fun to have a day in the sun, now it’s over.

Bubba Wallace pushing the 20 into the 9?
Yeah this isn't the 60s.

Don't think you can go through 4 more than 2 wide. Too bad. Chase was gonna salvage a top 10 today.

Love that we cut tires that easily. Every Gibbs car has taken Chase out here except Hambone. 2022 is gonna be fun

Back
Top Bottom