Cup RACE thread --- Darlington

Jesus, why did we just get a 3 minute expose on BJ ****** mccloud?

Dale Jarrett, Juniors, and Kyle Petty will be calling the race for stage two. I know it will be a welcome relief from the gerbils.

But it will give only give Jeff Burton and Latarte the opportunity to rest their voices, put on some new depends, and get medical treatments for their used up vocal cords.

Then they will be fresh to to torture during the final stage for a time of great suffering for the faithful. The people will suffer worse than @AndyMarquisLive does on a difficult thread.
Stay strong RF nation.
are we there yet?

9 is a good long run car, just need the track position back.

I’m genuinely curious about Denny’s cardiovascular health. He’s only sitting around 100 bpm through the race and apparently is around 145 bpm while playing pickup basketball. Honestly either his band isn’t fit correct or is reading wrong or he has a unique heart condition where his bpms are just abnormally low.

What are Al Mirola’s numbers?

Or have they forgotten about him?

I’m genuinely curious about Denny’s cardiovascular health. He’s only sitting around 100 bpm through the race and apparently is around 145 bpm while playing pickup basketball. Honestly either his band isn’t fit correct or is reading wrong or he has a unique heart condition where his bpms are just abnormally low.
... Or he just keeps himself in pretty good shape, cardio wise.

The cool suit he's wearing makes a difference, keep that internal body temp down and in turn keeping his heartrate down.

I'm honestly in the market for a fitness band, I just don't feel like playing a monthly fee for WHOOP.

The cool suit he's wearing makes a difference, keep that internal body temp down and in turn keeping his heartrate down.
Sure, all of these guy are athletes in their own right but Denny has numbers that are exceptionally low for any rigorous activity.

I forgot about his cooling suit, that’s true.

Compare to stats from Jimmie Johnson.

Sure, all of these guy are athletes in their own right but Denny has numbers that are exceptionally low for any rigorous activity.

I forgot about his cooling suit, that’s true.

Compare to stats from Jimmie Johnson.

I feel as if Jimmie did not wear a cool suit, but he does in IndyCar now.

With the windscreen, a cool suit is really necessary because of the heat build-up from it.

I'm honestly in the market for a fitness band, I just don't feel like playing a monthly fee for WHOOP.
Temperature makes a huge difference. I wear a Garmin when I'm at work doing what I would call light physical activity at work working on running kilns its not uncommon for me to be like 145 bpm. Now after work when I'm doing a pretty intense elliptical workout in the AC I rarely even hit 140bpm

Jebus, another playoff driver with issues

Just got in, what happened?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom