Cup RACE thread --- Daytona

So which of the 16 drivers below the cut line will wreck their way in to the playoffs

I’ve had a really sh1tty week and weekend. I was drunk for the xfinity race last night and was highly entertained. I’ve got a pretty good jump start on tonight too. Just hammered some hot wings from a local hole in the wall wing bar (9.5/10, lacked a little heat) and I’m ready

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OK Bubba let’s close the deal and win one for Coach Kurt.

We got Buffalo chicken sandwiches, fries on the grill and a pizza in the oven. Crumble cookie on the way for desert. Let’s go! It’s racing from Daytona!!

Glad Kyle Petty splained it. This race is chaos and unpredictability. Always has been always will be. :punkrocke

Man I have a feeling this is going to be a race for the ages! The 23 trying to make sure he stays out of trouble and keeps his way in and all of the other guys who are One Shot Charlie's, hold on boys and girls!

If I am Chase, I find a couple of partners, drop to the back, and run behind the pack. He can’t point his way in and tonight will be chaotic. No reason to put yourself in danger in the first couple of stages.

DJ would endorse that strategy.

If I am Chase, I find a couple of partners, drop to the back, and run behind the pack. He can’t point his way in and tonight will be chaotic. No reason to put yourself in danger in the first couple of stages.

DJ would endorse that strategy.
Get to the front, safest place...until the final laps lol.

Larson m, once again, has a really really fast superspeedway car. He of course won't finish in the top 25. Because the sky is blue. Because we live on earth. Because we exist.

All I'm asking for is back to back top 6 stage points. Other than that, wreck. Idc. Let's just get some points prior to the inevitable wreck

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Toyotas running the top 5. Someone must be having a moment now.

I appreciate Dennis’s honesty regarding he’d push the car he owns over his teammate.

Back
Top Bottom