Cup RACE thread --- Daytona

I want Chase Elliott to win a race this year to help with the Felons legal expenses, but not tonight. I am suspending that desire for one race (just dont like a suspension waiver).

Would be cool to see a new Chevy or Ford winner tonight to efficiently lock out the two Toyota's trying to make the cut line.

No chance in the pickem league. But I am not losing hope. One day Burton will blow out his vocal cords and praise be to the Lord the joy of that moment will be worth it all

Larson m, once again, has a really really fast superspeedway car. He of course won't finish in the top 25. Because the sky is blue. Because we live on earth. Because we exist.

All I'm asking for is back to back top 6 stage points. Other than that, wreck. Idc. Let's just get some points prior to the inevitable wreck

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Welp.

Hello p10 in the points.

No HMS car up front other than Elliott. Team orders are team orders.

Man, super speedway racing just feels like a waste of a weekend. Especially as the last race of the regular season

No HMS car up front other than Elliott. Team orders are team orders.

Man, super speedway racing just feels like a waste of a weekend. Especially as the last race of the regular season

Which is dumb because theyā€™re *poop* it seems. Canā€™t go anywhere.

As I typed he went up top

Which is dumb because theyā€™re *poop* it seems. Canā€™t go anywhere.

As I typed he went up top
With Indy going back to the oval, I can't imagine a better regular season finale.

Instead, we got this no pass - then crash - nonsense.

The gerbs once again having to eat their words about three lanes lol.

Itā€™s not an unfair observation. A lot of the Next Gen plate races have been two lane affairs. Weā€™ll see how long the third lane can sustain itself.

Dale Earnhardt Jr. is a top five all time plate racer. I would trust him over 99% of people in NASCAR on this issue.

Rick Allen: "Chase Elliott Back out front"

As the broadcast shows Logano leading, and Chase hasn't lead a single lap.

Rick Allen just again referenced Elliott as the leader, who hasn't lead, I don't believe. .

This broadcast ain't it

Rick Allen: "Chase Elliott Back out front"

As the broadcast shows Logano leading, and Chase hasn't lead a single lap.

Rick Allen just again referenced Elliott as the leader, who hasn't lead, I don't believe. .

This broadcast ain't it

He didnā€™t lead at line but he led. Donā€™t go full ā€œme kvetching about Larsonā€ man! šŸ¤£

Back
Top Bottom