Cup RACE thread --- Daytona

Relax. Read my reply to you before you pop off please
I'm chill as can be.

I clicked "reply" and began responding before you wrote your reply, so I did not get to see your comment. All I was doing was providing some clarity after watching 3 or 4 Elliott fans continue to reference a comment I made. I most certainly was not "popping off" at all. You're missing the mark here.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I'm chill as can be.

I clicked "reply" and began responding before you wrote your reply, so I did not get to see your comment. All I was doing was providing some clarity after watching 3 or 4 Elliott fans continue to reference a comment I made. I most certainly was not "popping off" at all. You're missing the mark here.

It just seemed that way to me, so if you wasn’t, I apologize. I got no issue with you man. All my comment was agreeing with Andy because as I said, I see it all over social media. Nothing to do with your comment

Stage 3
1708386442434.gif

It just seemed that way to me, so if you wasn’t, I apologize. I got no issue with you man. All my comment was agreeing with Andy because as I said, I see it all over social media. Nothing to do with your comment
I realize that after. You were probably thrown off by my saying "Elliott doesn't give a F about his teammates", which was a quote I was referencing from the poster I was initially responding to, not my own opinion or thought lol

We get to go commercial free from Toyota until we have to watch a Toyota commercial!

Incredible that AJ Allmendinger was nearly lapped after an early pit stop in Stage 1

What happened to Blaney?

What happened to my guy Haley, he was doing so well

Back
Top Bottom