Cup RACE thread --- Dover

Ugh. Cars stopped....nap time. See you tomorrow probably

They only red flagged this thing to calm chase down… someone heard him say he was “gonna open a can of whoop ass”

It’s not even raining

I missed it watching the IMSA race. Has the usual rain delay mosh pit started here yet? Ya know wrong start times, opening ceremonies are the problem, and don't forget those dastardly race fans in california that screw up the easterners starting times. I'm in for all of it.
Yes.

When I sat down to watch the race, which I started recording at 3 o'clock broadcast, it wasn't there.
Because it's technically on at the end of race day, so only recording the race broadcast you won't get it. Because I watched the anthem from Bristol.

Also let me just day **** off Fox ruining my day because you fell the need to cater to people far away from the actual track. Ruined the best crowd Dover had in years. It was beautiful all day.

Also let me just day **** off Fox ruining my day because you fell the need to cater to people far away from the actual track. Ruined the best crowd Dover had in years. It was beautiful all day.
sorry from calif

Reactions: Pat
Back
Top Bottom