Cup RACE thread ---- Fontana

what about Kyle dam interview
CryingBaby-1-620x349.jpg

He was going for 4. Why wouldn’t they interview him?

He wrecked lap 22. Was not a factor in the outcome of the race.

Interview him sure. First guy they talk to after the checkers? Reeks of **** kicking to me.

I waiting for one of Harvick's pit crew to throw him under the bus for his boneheaded move on the 42. It will never happen but they should be allowed to do it noting the way he threw them under the bus a couple of years ago.

I waiting for one of Harvick's pit crew to throw him under the bus for his boneheaded move on the 42. It will never happen but they should be allowed to do it noting the way he threw them under the bus a couple of years ago.
Unlike Harvick, the crewman would be looking for new employment.

That was a very nice battle between Kyle Busch and Martin Truex, Jr. I was hoping it would last for a little bit longer; shame to find out that one of KyBu's crew members messed it up.

Unlike Harvick, the crewman would be looking for new employment.
That why I stated it would never happen. If NASCAR want to keep the narrative that it is a team sport then the pit crew guys should be able to call out the prima donna driver of their team. That would be fantastic if it happened.

This was the first year I saw metal detectors at Auto Club Speedway. I can tell you that they weren’t effective.
My buddy made it through carrying three knives and others made it through with cans of beer.

Back
Top Bottom