Cup RACE thread --- Fontana

No, I've never heard that. Thanks for telling me, that's awesome.
I may have read that somewhere, they really should promote that more on TV and social media
797AE865-244A-47ED-B21B-70F61F8D02F0.jpeg

That scheme on Brad's car is a massive improvement over former Wurth schemes

This package is bad.

Cars too stable. They are slower than Xfinity?

Folks, the cup series is more of a show than a race. Fingers crossed for the Gen 7 improvements.

Obvious narrative is obvious. Kyle Busch is the only story, so they are pushing his non-story 200 win story.

Racing is poor and a non-story is the biggest story.

Sport could be in a better place. No one takes this 200 win thing seriously, and the racing is worse and slower than the minors

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

This package is bad.

Cars too stable. They are slower than Xfinity?

Folks, the cup series is more of a show than a race. Fingers crossed for the Gen 7 improvements.

Obvious narrative is obvious. Kyle Busch is the only story, so they are pushing his non-story 200 win story.

Racing is poor and a non-story is the biggest story.

Sport could be in a better place. No one takes this 200 win thing seriously, and the racing is worse and slower than the minors

But the gap to Busch is only 2 seconds. Success!

48s crew chief made the car worse. Passed by cars he drove by earlier

Lol, it missed all the stars and hit the scrub.

NASCAR needs to throw this package in trash can. This is truly awful.

11 team the early bonehead favorites.

It’s funny how all y’all changing y’all mind now.. a few months ago y’all was saying it would be great smh.. all star race sucked now this is all star race on steroids..

It’s funny how all y’all changing y’all mind now.. a few months ago y’all was saying it would be great smh.. all star race sucked now this is all star race on steroids..
It's not even as good as the All Star. It's last year's racing but harder to pass and slowed down.

Back
Top Bottom