Cup RACE thread --- Fontana

Kyle’s wheeling it. We are missing a show, I need a Kyle cam during this portion of the race

the amazing kyle. Yet he passed Hamlin in both of those moves. so hamlin the regular guy passed him right back nut no mention of that....

we interrupt of coverage of kyle to show you who's in the lead. our apologies

Kurt Busch is a wheelman. He's been the class of the Chevy drivers right now.

Best hire CGR has made to improve that 1 team and help pickup the organization. We get caught up in Kyle, but I've always held Kurt to a higher reguard. Kurt has been great so far.
I always say he is lucky Gibbs is his owner. Some of the sh!t he pulled earlier in his career would have gotten him fired elsewhere, like Kurt has

Really, I have my doubts that Rowdy's car is even legal, with how much faster he is then everyone else

You beat me to it.....was gonna say the exact same thing. With the WWE mentality of NASCAR I could totally see them letting him have 10-15 more HP than anyone else out there.

But actually, he's gonna have a hard time winning this without multiple cautions. Clean air is that important right now and the 2 is actually increasing his lead over him. It's one thing to blow past a bunch of drivers from 20-10 range...different story moving through 8-9 top drivers.

That song they played going to commercial was from the first NASCAR video game I ever played....I think NASCAR 96 on Sega Saturn.

Motley Crue is also still on the radio, it doesnt mean they are sfill relevant.
But Maroon 5 is still very much relevant, they are sitting 19th on the hot 100 with their current song with Cardi B , so

I listen to my fair share of The Crue..l was born in 84.
I was born in the 80 and I pretty much can't stand 95% of that era of music, especially the "big hair bands"

Adam Levine also just performed at the Super Bowl and is regularly featured on a hit NBC television show.
Right, the song might be 8 years old, but they are still current.

Larson needs to actually put in some effort at the Cup level. This last year and a half has been a joke

Penske, wow

I'd be awesome if Kurt wins and Kyle is second. Another silent thanksgiving in the Busch household then :)

Back
Top Bottom