Cup RACE thread ---- Gateway

Yeah, I don’t think he will be. Isn’t he 35 or something?
That’s the reason I never used to think so either but I think someone will have to give him a shot after how he’s done this year.

And years ago that was the age most guys got started in cup

Willy B’s crew have a Rainbow Warrior glow to them this year

Give it time. When Hocevar gets to Cup, the same people who are praising him will be calling him "too aggressive" and saying he needs to be "more respectful."
He has the speed, and he makes the agreesive mistakes that I don't care for either. But I think it is easier teach someone to eliminate the errors than it is to make someone fast.
If I could afford it I would hire a hot shoe first.

Stenhouse is having another great race.
Before this race I looked at the points standings for the first time this season and was shocked to see he is currently in 13th. It makes sense though, he has had several good runs and he is also remarkably consistent.
It seems the last 6 weeks or so, he’s been running really well. JTG have found something on the 47, they’re fast.

Josh Berry is an old school short track racer who earned his way to a top tier Xfinity ride through sheer grit. He didn't have the means to buy a ride and because of that he's getting opportunities later than most.

If you've followed Berry on the short track circuit and watched him in Xfinity, you know he's ready for Cup. Attacking his age is just low. He's had to overcome a lot to get where he is and he deserves a shot.

Josh Berry is an old school short track racer who earned his way to a top tier Xfinity ride through sheer grit. He didn't have the means to buy a ride and because of that he's getting opportunities later than most.

If you've followed Berry on the short track circuit and watched him in Xfinity, you know he's ready for Cup. Attacking his age is just low. He's had to overcome a lot to get where he is and he deserves a shot.
Kind of an old school story. I like it personally.

(Inner thoughts) I’m bored. It’s Sunday. Race is at a crap track for this car and my guy is in time out for being an a$$. How could it be any worse? Larson or Byron winning? LaJoie running great in the 9?
-“and now on Fox, we have Kenny Wallace and Michael Waltrip in the booth!!!”
* Oh F me!

27th. Way to make the most of it Corey. At least I’m sure you’re sick of the word “copy” by now! (I’m not using scanner this weekend)

Back
Top Bottom