Cup RACE thread --- Homestead

Some dual screen action. Well, when we're not at commercial.

760431ca6c98404ba54cc934c16d988f.jpg

Did Brian told Rick, Jeff and Steve to mention that these guys are having a "great time" at gun point? Once was enough bro

Wheels, "are we going to have short runs to the end or will this finish under green?"
Hamlin, "I don't know ask the tower."
Lambert, "that never works."

These commercial breaks are so long I keep thinking my stream is frozen.

After much thought into it...I've picked Carl as the one I surely want to see win it. Based off the fact he did move Kyle Busch earlier this year for a win. That is enough of a reason for me to pick him out of these 4.

Love to see Larson just killing it today. I'm half convinced it's an illegal vehicle, just so much speed off that top line

Love to see Larson just killing it today. I'm half convinced it's an illegal vehicle, just so much speed off that top line

Kyle Larson is Kyle Larsons worst enemy. He'll wall it before the checkered falls. (I am a big time Larson fan btw)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Carlos got this baby.

Don't know about that. Bad at restarts. He's got three cars to pass, with the 48 on him, and Joey being good on short runs. Don't think it looks good for Carl right now

If you really can gain 3 seconds a lap with tires, splitting the run in half may be smart.

Let's see if Brain France has the cajones to drop another debris caution at the end.

Be amazed if there isn't a caution in the final 10 laps. Amazed.

Back
Top Bottom