Cup RACE thread --- Homestead

I cut out at the checkers, but not one lap before.
There are some people that don't have any patience and are so worried that they might have to sit in traffic that they will miss what will probably be the best part of the race just so they don't have to sit in traffic. That's not me...I will just stay at the track until the traffic is gone.:)

Crush panels all ****** up. This race is officially lame.

No one deserves it more than Harvick and KB this year.

If Truex somehow wins it...think about this for a moment...he is the FIRST multitime champion in the Jimmie Johnson era. He'd be the 2nd greatest championship winner since 2006. More than Harvick, KB, Brad, even Tony Stewart...since 2006. A driver who won 2 races over 9 years and was outrun by Boywer and Montoya as teammates would become the first multitime championship winner aside from Johnson, and the only other driver with multiple championships.

THAT is not a good look for the gen 6 car.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Didn’t Tony win two during Jimmie’s era? 05 and 11?

There are some people that don't have any patience and are so worried that they might have to sit in traffic that they will miss what will probably be the best part of the race just so they don't have to sit in traffic. That's not me...I will just stay at the track until the traffic is gone.:)
I usually get out of the lots pretty quickly. What I can't figure is, I'm driving by people walking two or three miles from the track. When the heck did they leave?

No one deserves it more than Harvick and KB this year.

If Truex somehow wins it...think about this for a moment...he is the FIRST multitime champion in the Jimmie Johnson era. He'd be the 2nd greatest championship winner since 2006. More than Harvick, KB, Brad, even Tony Stewart...since 2006. A driver who won 2 races over 9 years and was outrun by Boywer and Montoya as teammates would become the first multitime championship winner aside from Johnson, and the only other driver with multiple championships.

THAT is not a good look for the gen 6 car.

To piggy back off this.
Harvick
KB
Truex
Logano

Are the most deserving, but in terms of what I think may be good for the sport

Harvick
KB
Logano
Truex.

Harvick has a chance here to establish himself as a possible top 10 or so driver all time if he can close the deal. KB too. Logano winning his first is nice. Truex winning his second is a bit of a joke

People acting like Kyle Larson is Austin Cindric :rolleyes:

All of you saying this is classic Larson at Homestead he hasn't finished worse than 11th since he drove a James Finch 51 car here in 2013..?

To piggy back off this.
Harvick
KB
Truex
Logano

Are the most deserving, but in terms of what I think may be good for the sport

Harvick
KB
Logano
Truex.

Harvick has a chance here to establish himself as a possible top 10 or so driver all time if he can close the deal. KB too. Logano winning his first is nice. Truex winning his second is a bit of a joke

Always thought this. lol everyone is concerned with next years rules, yet these cars are so engineering based anymore a guy like Truex can turn into a dominant driver. I do think he’s a hell of a driver but his CC is arguably the best

Back
Top Bottom