Cup RACE thread --- Homestead

All of you saying this is classic Larson at Homestead he hasn't finished worse than 11th since he drove a James Finch 51 car here in 2013..?

They are pitting again so this year is gonna be a wash.

If I was Adam, I would be trying to swap pit stalls with the #11 team right about now.

You mean running where he has been running the whole race which put him in the position to win.
Yes, I am not sure why chose my reply out of all of the others that are giving Larson **** for hitting the wall, I hope you understand that is all it is....

Monster energy girl commercial is great.

KDB not a happy camper on his radio. It’s cute Denny thinks he has a car he can win with.....The Preacher won’t be letting that happen if KDB is close to that lead

No one deserves it more than Harvick and KB this year.

If Truex somehow wins it...think about this for a moment...he is the FIRST multitime champion in the Jimmie Johnson era. He'd be the 2nd greatest championship winner since 2006. More than Harvick, KB, Brad, even Tony Stewart...since 2006. A driver who won 2 races over 9 years and was outrun by Boywer and Montoya as teammates would become the first multitime championship winner aside from Johnson, and the only other driver with multiple championships.

THAT is not a good look for the gen 6 car.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Reiterating this.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Yes, I am not sure why chose my reply out of all of the others that are giving Larson sh!t for hitting the wall, I hope you understand that is all it is....
Sorry I wasn't trying to pick on you but I have not read all of the posts on here yet. I was just pointing out that running against the wall is what put him in the position to win.

Put jolo inna wall...but I don't mean that in a bad way..

Back
Top Bottom