Cup RACE thread --- Homestead

They have to try. Miami has 80% of thunderstorms through Thursday. Tonight is their best chance to get the race in.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Not racing for half an hour based on the location of a single lightning strike is ludicrous. Hell, rogue lightning can strike 20 or 30 miles outside of the actual storm.

I understand since pocono the idea is safety rather than being sorry, but just watch the radar for storm motion and intensity. Don’t have an arbitrary 30 minute rule every time lightning strikes in the next town over.

“NASCAR needs rivals and drama”

“No not like that!”
Wrong. I have no issue with it. I like it, and hope it continues. I just think it makes Corey look whinny, and Denny like a sensitive bully, and that they're taking it too personal. It's good entertainment though.

Not racing for half an hour based on the location of a single lightning strike is ludicrous. Hell, rogue lightning can strike 20 or 30 miles outside of the actual storm.

I understand since pocono the idea is safety rather than being sorry, but just watch the radar for storm motion and intensity. Don’t have an arbitrary 30 minute rule every time lightning strikes in the next town over.
Gotcha. I thought you were implying to just call it. I haven't looked at the radar, but from what I saw on TV, it looks clear at the track. I completely agree with you.

Wrong. I have no issue with it. I like it, and hope it continues. I just think it makes Corey look whinny, and Denny like a sensitive bully, and that they're taking it too personal. It's good entertainment though.

Denny didn't like Bubba long before it was cool.

Wait are they talking to Bubba about something other than being black?! A miracle!

Don't let the Ken Schrader Bud koozie fool you, that's a Busch Light in there.....

0614201755-864x1152.jpg

Love to see the Busch bro’s with a repaired relationship

Back
Top Bottom