Cup RACE thread --- Homestead

Michael McDowell is sticking around, I really thought he’d go back to running in the top 20’s after the 500 win. He’s been the driver of the Florida portion of the schedule. Props to him and his team, hopefully they are top 10 in points when playoffs start, that’d be a story

Wait, so you are saying the season just didnt fly by and its not the last race ?, I knew something felt a bit off
It’s so weird this is the third race of the schedule but I kinda like it

While I don't like the change, I do at the same time, the racing here is some of best for 1.5 mile tracks, and we get to see more than just 4 drivers racing.
I always enjoyed the races here even on the old configuration. You’re right though being this place on the schedule really puts the spotlight on the racing here in that it’s more than 4 drivers contending for the win.

I always enjoyed the races here even on the old configuration. You’re right though being this place on the schedule really puts the spotlight on the racing here in that it’s more than 4 drivers contending for the win.
Yep, exactly this, the track gets the spotlight.

Jeff and Clint are awesome together.

I'm gonna keep saying this and saying it lol.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
I said it before but it’s hilarious when Clint cracks Jeff up, just seems more legit and authentic banter than what we get from NBC

Fugle and Byron seem to be jelling nicely.

Back
Top Bottom