Cup RACE thread --- Indy

I'm still trying to process that accident.
So glad to see the drivers are mobile and coherent. Thank goodness Brad hit passenger side first.
Brad seem to still be a bit shaken, which is understandable.

Good race, too bad no one came out to watch it.

Expressing himself with homicidal ideation...somehow I'm sure he's in control of his emotions lol

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

The Keselowski bunch has that thread in common with one another. I might tick Bob off with this post, he will put his fire suit back on

48 has got to come from the back again. Would like to see him up front on even tires. That last run in clean air he was the fastest car. He's got the car, just needs track position

Cassill's impact might be the hardest hit I've seen all year. Glad he was alright.

Agree with BK they should consider shaving the sharp corner off of that wall, spend the money improve the safety for the open wheel guy's too. However difficult that may be.

48 has got to come from the back again. Would like to see him up front on even tires. That last run in clean air he was the fastest car. He's got the car, just needs track position

Yeah they ****** themselves by not getting the lugs tight on the first stop

btw, If the 48 is gonna make the playoffs hes gonna heve to win no matter how much they keep pushing it

He tends to beat himself more often than not when he is dominant
Really? When? With a nickname like The Closer? In all seriousness I remember his crew not coming through when they’ve had dominant cars

Back
Top Bottom