Cup RACE thread --- Indy

Blaney blames the 95 there.. who shouldn't even have restarted in front of the 12.

It's not so fun watching the race with my dad when his favorite driver wrecks. :sad:

He's yelling at Byron for not braking early enough to avoid hitting the wall, the pit crew guy for acting like the tire is too hot to pull off, and the pit crew guy again for not pulling the tire off fast enough to not go a lap down.

It appeared to me that the tire was stuck, but my dad didn't see it that way.

It's not so fun watching the race with my dad when his favorite driver wrecks. :sad:

He's yelling at Byron for not braking early enough to avoid hitting the wall, the pit crew guy for acting like the tire is too hot to pull off, and the pit crew guy again for not pulling the tire off fast enough to not go a lap down.

Great share. Couldn’t have helped to have crewman look up at the cc begging for helpful

I’m kind of sad Miller doesn’t sponsor Brad much anymore, the beer wars on track were fun. I do like that Discount Tire scheme though
For a sport where 95% of the fanbase drinks, there is a massive lack of beer sponsors.

No lie, I'd like to see a White Claw sponsored car... Just to make fun of it.

That sounds like my 80-year-old maiden aunt, a fine Christian woman who helps tutor kids to read, then goes to her Colts games and ....

My dad immediately blamed Stenhouse for the pit road debacle...

It looks like the 88 is moving up but I'm still curious how he fell back so far.

Back
Top Bottom