Cup RACE thread --- Indy

I think we should just do a restart, run 2 laps, repeat about 20 times and call it a day. After about 2 laps not much going on

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I would have wagered Bell. I’m so glad Tyler is helping pull up RCR along with a resurgent Austin Dillon

Only thing that worried me with Bell was that he was in the 95.

I thought it would be Custer because I thought he had a huge equipment advantage over Reddick, Bell and Nemechek. He's been very average though.

I would have wagered Bell. I’m so glad Tyler is helping pull up RCR along with a resurgent Austin Dillon
Lol I had fake money on Custer, yeah, what was I thinking ?

Steve had experience on that pit box fumbling away wins for JG in the mid to late 00’s. I kid I Kid

Yeah, it's cute they think there will be an NFL season.
I think there will be one. They have the time yet but I think it’s going delayed and going to be just division games. MLB is on the verge of falling apart and I’m not optimistic about the NBA bubble. In the end you might be right.

Harvick & Hamlin are the class of the field this year. It'll come down to those two for the title.

Harvick & Hamlin are the class of the field this year. It'll come down to those two for the title.
Still early in my view. I think if it’s like this by Daytona cutoff then you could be onto it. But I expect One of Kyle Busch, Chase Elliott or the Penske guys to join the fun

Lol Harv is done, dumbasses.

Hoping Matty can pull this outta his ass.

Back
Top Bottom