Cup RACE thread --- Indy

I hate the fans have stayed away again, this race is a shell of itself from what it used to be but like I've always said, the race is on the track and not in the stands. Lets go!

I hate the fans have stayed away again, this race is a shell of itself from what it used to be but like I've always said, the race is on the track and not in the stands. Lets go!
Thats sad. I been to Pocono twice and hated watching a race there. Cars would go by, you sit down and wait a minute and cars would go by again

Great racing! Omg I thought the symmetrical design would create this sort of draft, and it absolutely has!

I love the Brickyard 400, it is always one of the most intriguing races of the year (to me). And here is my favorite photo of kissing the bricks. Little Scarlett Keselowski is like, "I'm glad Daddy won, but that kissing thing is stupid and dirty, and I'm not doing it."

Keselowski.jpg

Seems difficult to get closer than half a second to someone without them making a mistake

Drafting is more at play here than previous years, very interesting to see it

Chase trying to maximize all he can given the difficulty with passing/closing.

That’s actually pretty ridiculous. Coming from the same race control that gave a guy back his position after he got caught up in a wreck

If the verbage is that you can't leave the access road.... He left the access road... Not sure what exactly went wrong. 9 should be fine. Car is fast, track position matters, they'll get it back with a 2 tire stop at some point.

Elliott left the access road to get a better arc into the turn 2 access road, and likely carry more speed out of two. No one else did that so I'd imagine he got through "turn 2 access road" faster than anyone else.

That's a rule violation? At this point, you gotta go 2 tires at the stage end. Get the track position back, car is faster than most those guys running outside top 20.

Becomes a strategy race for the 9 from here on out imo

I haven’t heard Chase melt down like this on the radio in years if not ever.

9 team and giving races away: name a more iconic duo 🤣

I'd be happy if I were you. Hasn't had this sort of speed in a while lol

Would rather have race winning speed to give away than not have it at all

Elliott left the access road to get a better arc into the turn 2 access road, and likely carry more speed out of two. No one else did that so I'd imagine he got through "turn 2 access road" faster than anyone else.

That's a rule violation? At this point, you gotta go 2 tires at the stage end. Get the track position back, car is faster than most those guys running outside top 20.

Becomes a strategy race for the 9 from here on out imo
He told Alan to “get thinking about how we can be creative because you can’t ****ing pass anyone!”

Back
Top Bottom