Cup RACE thread --- Kansas

I'd really hate to hear some of the feedback that comes from Suarez. Guy speaks ok english but has to be a little difficult over a radio.

I talked to him out at PIR ... he isn't bad to talk to in person .... radio might be another story :idunno:

He spreads the blame a LOT more frequently. Had to go back to 2015 to find evidence?

Nope ...... just grabbed the first article I could easily find ........... I am not all that concerned about it anyway. I just enjoy watching him drive ......I don't care if he kicks reporters ... as long as he can wheel his car on race day.

He spreads the blame a LOT more frequently. Had to go back to 2015 to find evidence?
Did you see his post race interview for this weeks truck race? Guy didnt even do a burnout out of respect for Rhodes. Some of you just like to paint Kyle as a bad guy which is fine, I do the same with Penske drivers but Kyle haters really exaggerate.

Kyle is 3rd at Talladega, then ends up 5th at his "real racetrack"...

Every week it's just more tired rhetoric from him. JGR puts competitive cars on the track, and their drivers just aren't getting it done. Suarez is a glimmer of hope...

Last edited by a moderator:

Every week it's the just more tired rhetoric. JGR puts competitive cars on the track, and their drivers just aren't getting it done. Suarez is a glimmer of hope...

Sounds like you have the same standards as Kyle Busch when it comes to race results. Two top fives would be considered "getting it done" by most owners. I'd like to know what Suarez has shown for you to call him a "glimmer of hope" though as I think he's been mediocre which is ok for a rookie.

Read my post again It's self explanatory. I enjoy the ones that he's not in and would enjoy "all" of them if he went away. The only ones I enjoy that he's in is when an 18 or 19 year old rookie hands him his butt in a basket.

Thanks for the clarification.

Every week it's just more tired rhetoric from him. JGR puts competitive cars on the track, and their drivers just aren't getting it done. Suarez is a glimmer of hope...

Top 5's are absolute ****--Kyle feels the same way. He is working on it.

A JGR driver got it done Saturday night. Please don't ask me to explain what I mean by that. The JGR mothership drivers in addition to FRR were in and around the Top 10 all night. The cars took a step. Good overall performance. Some consistency in cars will solve the closing issues.

it is never his fault, again last night the car had speed he said in the first segment, but then he says it didn't have speed in the third segment..so it is the cars fault this week the car meaning his team. There is never a "we" with the Kyle.

Did you hear what he said about qualifying?

Gibbs is a bit behind right now ............ a temporary situation I imagine. The other fellers at Gibbs haven't been setting the world on fire either

Nice step Saturday night. In and around the top 10 all night.

Boy you said a mouthful there...... in his vocabulary ''we'' reverts to ''I'....... when its a win...... But. ...... if it's anything short of a win..... it's always the cars fault...... i.e. team....... I'm really sick and tired of that little mealy mouthed entitled feeling prick......

You missed his radio transmission when he won the title in 2015....but no need to YouTube. Live in your world. I hate waiting for Kyle Busch gear. Makes me mad as hell.

11 cup races this year ....................... no wins for Kyle

his career is over :(

Was 0-15 (or so) in the Championship year. Lots of time left.

I just find it funny all these guys criticize Kyle for his attitude when most of them have similar attitudes if not worse. As I said above @Stacy and Kyle both see a top 5 as failure. Also @kymartin6 thinks he's an a$$hole while also showcasing a$$hole tendencies.

I just find it funny all these guys criticize Kyle for his attitude when most of them have similar attitudes if not worse. As I said above @Stacy and Kyle both see a top 5 as failure. Also @kymartin6 thinks he's an a$$hole while also showcasing a$$hole tendencies.

Create a perceived reality (Wash). Get four or five to agree with you (Rinse). Defend the perceived reality (Repeat).

Top 5's are absolute sh!t--Kyle feels the same way. He is working on it.

A JGR driver got it done Saturday night. Please don't ask me to explain what I mean by that. The JGR mothership drivers in addition to FRR were in and around the Top 10 all night. The cars took a step. Good overall performance. Some consistency in cars will solve the closing issues.

3rd Place is not the same as 5th Place. When Kyle attempted to delegitimize Talladega after coming up short, he thought he would show everyone how to get it done at a "real racetrack"; yet he not only failed to win, but he also finished lower.
Getting it done = Winning the Race.
JGR Driver -- Please explain? You know you are going to give a cumbersome answer that is awkward... :rolleyes:

3rd Place is not the same as 5th Place. When Kyle attempted to delegitimize Talladega after coming up short, he thought he would show everyone how to get it done at a "real racetrack"; yet he not only failed to win, but he also finished lower.
Getting it done = Winning the Race.
JGR Driver -- Please explain? You know you are going to give a cumbersome answer that is awkward... :rolleyes:

Yawn.
Pretty much accepted that FRR is as JGR as JGR is. Cumbersome? Depends on your understanding. You haven't given me much is this area, but i have faith in you. Awkward? Only if I am saying something which you don't want to hear which is likely.

Yawn.
Pretty much accepted that FRR is as JGR as JGR is. Cumbersome? Depends on your understanding. You haven't given me much is this area, but i have faith in you. Awkward? Only if I am saying something which you don't want to hear which is likely.

More Revman... but still no "explanation"...

Did you see his post race interview for this weeks truck race? Guy didnt even do a burnout out of respect for Rhodes. Some of you just like to paint Kyle as a bad guy which is fine, I do the same with Penske drivers but Kyle haters really exaggerate.
None of these guys are bad guys,,,,some are immature A-holes but doesn't make them bad. I just can't understand following someone as conceited and big feeling as Kyle Busch. Heck, I'M embarrassed when he act childish, I can only imagine what it feels like sporting an 18 shirt or hat when he almost cries because he got beat.

None of these guys are bad guys,,,,some are immature A-holes but doesn't make them bad. I just can't understand following someone as conceited and big feeling as Kyle Busch. Heck, I'M embarrassed when he act childish, I can only imagine what it feels like sporting an 18 shirt or hat when he almost cries because he got beat.
Well I'm wearing a Kyle Busch shirt now. As I've said before I like that he's a sore loser because you really shouldn't be happy when you are capable of winning every race. Its one of his better qualities in my opinion.

Well I'm wearing a Kyle Busch shirt now. As I've said before I like that he's a sore loser because you really shouldn't be happy when you are capable of winning every race. Its one of his better qualities in my opinion.
You wouldn't mind your kid acting like that? Blaming everyone but him/herself and minimizing the victors efforts?

I like that Kyle is pissed when he doesn't win too. At the end of the day you are looking to get better. If him chewing on his crew or his team gets them better who is anyone to say anything about it? I like that he has an opinion and he voices it. The hallowed Dale Sr. acted very similar when it came to his frustrations with certain aspects of the sport. I think that people look at him as arrogant, but I see a competitor who would wreck his Mom for a win, I can respect that aspect to his personality. I hope my kid is as competitive as KyBu.

You wouldn't mind your kid acting like that? Blaming everyone but him/herself and minimizing the victors efforts?

Dont have kids so I cant really answer that. Kyles a winner and if I had kids I'd have no problem with him being their role model.

Rookie Daniel Suarez finishing in 7th at Kansas is a glimmer of hope.

Kyle Busch finishing worse than he did the week before, after he disrespected Talledega Racetrack and claimed that he looked forward to going to a "real racetrack" makes him sound foolish and petty.

FRR is not JGR. That is just a fact.

Kyle just said what every other driver thinks about Talladega. Only difference is Kyle's not afraid to say it.

When Kyle attempted to delegitimize Talladega after coming up short, he thought he would show everyone how to get it done at a "real racetrack"; yet he not only failed to win, but he also finished lower.
Kyle Busch finishing worse than he did the week before, after he disrespected Talledega Racetrack and claimed that he looked forward to going to a "real racetrack" makes him sound foolish and petty.
I'm not sure what you're trying to say.

Think he's sayin' finishin' in the top five two weeks inna row is the sign of a loser.

Ain't sure tho.......

Think he's sayin' finishin' in the top five two weeks inna row is the sign of a loser.

Ain't sure tho.......
That thought had occurred to me.

I'm thinkin' the driverless car thing might be in order. There'd be a lot less cowbell.

It's pretty simple -- Kyle Busch keeps making excuses week-to-week for not winning. Last week when Kyle had the lead but lost it to Stenhouse and then got passed by McMurray it was the fault of Talladega and "circumstances"; but he made sure to emphasize that next week he's going to Kansas, a "real racetrack".
Kyle then gets to Kansas, a "real racetrack", and finishes worse than he did at Talladega. He's just full of excuses. He takes no personal responsibility for not winning.
One Way Kyle needs to take his "whiny @#* to the garage" and reflect on his own performance. His team gave him a car that was good enough for the lead at Talladega and on the final restart. His team gave him a car that won a stage at Kansas.

Kyle is the weak link this year, so far -- he's choking at the end of these races... ;)

Kyle is the weak link this year, so far -- he's choking at the end of these races... ;)

While he has struggled by his and your standards its only a matter of time before he rattles off a few wins in a row. If Kyle is the weak link this year than things are looking pretty good for JGR.

Back
Top Bottom