Cup RACE thread --- Kansas

Bowman’s gonna Win one soon, maybe more than one this year. Same goes for Erik Jones.

Yawn. Tired of the young guns choking and losing to brad/Kyle/etc. every week

Pretty bummed Bowman didn’t the win. One of the few times I didn’t want Brad to win. Pretty awesome race.

Clint shoulda drove through the Jones Boy, but Erik had to protect his position at the risk of blocking. You make that choice, then your fate is determined by the guy behind you. I can appreciate Clint’s frustration but Erik was doing his job.

“yea I was the Car to beat but then my crew chief Alan happened.”

I don't see what Jones did wrong. It’s the last lap. Know what NASCAR doesn't need? Drivers who lift on the last lap then bitch about being raced too hard.

Honestly can’t wait for some these veterans to hang it up. For exactly this reason. Guys like Harvick, Bowyer, Truex and others want to be treated like kings on the racetrack and get their panties in a wad everytime these young guys get up on the wheel and race them.

Chase Elliott?

A plate race totally negates the other 99% of races I’m talking about. I don’t blame brad and Kyle for winning, I blame the young drivers for always coming up short. I wouldn’t give af if we didn’t consistently have to hear about how good they are and then see the same predictable results every week

Shoutout to Reddick! I only didn't pick him in my DraftKings lineup because of tech but wow!

...Guys like Harvick, Bowyer, Truex and others want to be treated like kings on the racetrack and get their panties in a wad everytime these young guys get up on the wheel and race them.
Which is incredibly rare.
Did a youngster win tonight?

I just wish Jeff would start off his question to Brad during this segment with “Hey *******....”

True. Clint may have dumped him if there were no other cars around. Tough spot to be in though, wreck several guys or lift and lose all of your momentum. Killer to have to do that with this car.
Yes. Lift and lose 10 spots on a 1.5er.
This race package suxass.

upload_2019-5-11_22-16-0.png

https://www.nascar.com/results/race...car-cup-series/digital-ally-400/stn/liverace/

Obligatory **** FOX for choosing
to skipping the victory lane celebration.

Imagine not seeing Dale Sr. celebrate after his Daytona 500 win.
We wouldn’t have missed anything, we would have had a pre determined start/finish line interview! That’s WAYYYY cooler than seeing a driver excitedly get out of his car in VL to celebrate with his crew and family with genuine emotion.

Back
Top Bottom