Cup RACE thread --- Kansas

Wow Ryan Preece , what a man ! Jumps out of a vicious hit and puts on his mask and
grabs his white helmet. Bet there is black electrical tape wrapped around that steering wheel too.

Kinda looked like the 37 was spinning just enough b4 he hit that the energy from hitting the front right corner transferred to accelerated spin instead of into the car.

Very fortunate even though car trashed.

Why are we showing Newman’s wreck again? Jesus these guys are spineless.

I agree. If you want to relate something find a similar crash (grissom at atlanta in '96/'97) and compare the two. That will really show the advancements in technology and truly give things context imo.....

Starting to finally see the type of wrecks that this package was bound to produce on restarts the last couple weeks.

Last 3 restarts Chase is slow on the jump but he can keep more speed in the middle of the turn than any of the leaders. It’s crazy.

Good thing Kyle owes Chase a keg for Darlington. ;)
Nothing like a beer on the house...but a keg? If he doesn't have a walk in cooler, he's gonna be drinking some warm brew. I'd just take the beer lolol

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I was waiting for them to show Danica and aircs wreck here.

these hits are hard

Blaney got p2, and will be on the bottom here.

He's got a fast car, and if he gets the lead, will drive off imo. Got Chase behind him, his bff. Hamlin on 2 tires. Ryguy could be in a good spot here.

For all of the **** we give NASCAR, we also have to give them credit where it's due... It's due to the safety improvements in the cars since Dale died and mandated safety innovations like the HANS Device and SAFER Barrier that Buescher was able to walk away from that

safers walls are simply amazing! The hans device is huge too but the safer walls is the the one thing that has completely changed the game.

Because it looks awesome to the same crowd that likes neon under glow and, thankfully, Ryan lived! /s

What a bunch of simps. Ryan Newman was in that wreck! Member Daytona?! He almost died! Wicked crash! Please watch our sport!

Alright Blaney. Let's go. Win yourself a damn race here kiddo

NASCAR: we want a racing package that creates pack racing like at Daytona and Dega

*larger tracks have violent restarts with nasty crashes*

NASCAR:
855.gif

Through the middle of 1 three and four. Okay Jeff lol

"Matt Dibenedetto has been fined by NASCAR for detrimental comments to the sport."

With love,
Steve O'Donnell
Sorry man!, didnt see you had posted that before I made my reply, wasnt trying to copy you.

Back
Top Bottom