Cup RACE thread --- Kansas

Just really funny to me, how out of everyone a lap down. He’s the one picked to mention haha. Living rent free in SOI head
nah, after some of ya were clogging up every thread last week with how great he was, it was time to feed ya some humble pie...how does it taste :biggrin:

nah, after some of ya were clogging up every thread last week with how great he was, it was time to feed ya some humble pie...how does it taste :biggrin:
I’m in a good mood after my Braves won and advanced to the World Series. I’m not letting someone who means nothing to me ruin my mood.

Rick Allen: “looking at the drivers who needed stage points the most”

lmfao for what? Winner take all Homestead where points don’t matter?

5 dropping like a rock. All of the top 5 has run their fastest laps of the race this run except Larson.

Larson hasn't come within a tenth of his best lap.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

5 dropping like a rock. All of the top 5 has run their fastest laps of the race this run except Larson.

Larson hasn't come within a tenth of his best lap.

Well to be fair, he’s not gonna be anywhere near his best lap while he’s in traffic.

9 has good launch speed. Real food launch speed but can't maintain it it seems like.

9 has good launch speed. Real food launch speed but can't maintain it it seems like.

I mean,

I did just tell my girlfriend I wanted to start dinner early because I'm starving.

Stage points still matter for the finale cut they don't for Phoenix.
Ah yeah meant Phoenix.

How do they count for the finale cut? I was under the impression those points went into effect for the following stage of races, not added into the points total in the current race.

Larson more or less just said he is good, just chose to not be agressive on the restart

Correct me if I’m wrong, but wouldn’t Kyle Busch have to make the decision to cue the radio before screaming into it? Which means instead of just venting to himself in the car, he wants everyone on his team to hear it too?

Byron to the lead, probably a 9 or 5 win. Because Byron just doesn't have it yet, imo.

Back
Top Bottom