Cup RACE thread ---- Kansas

Has nbc shown the up to date points standings, I’ve been flipping between the race and NFL

Bubba, Truex and the 20 have been faster than the HMS cars all race. Just didn't have track position.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

No way Bubba holds off Bell. Bell has already cut the lead in half.

Dang!

Bubba stretching it back out. I wish they would give intervals on the side by side

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No way Bubba holds off Bell. Bell has already cut the lead in half.

Dang!

Lead has stabilized! Let's go Bubba!

Picture perfect story for Denny/Bubba here.

No way in hell Denny passes Bubba, even if he catches him.

I know all drivers want to win, but I think Denny would legitimately settle for second, even if he catches him. He just seems like that kind of dude.

So weird that the 9 and 5 were fast all summer and the 24 and 48 were 15th place cars, and now it’s opposite

It’s time for that RWR late race caution
1662935243880.gif

Picture perfect story for Denny/Bubba here.

No way in hell Denny passes Bubba, even if he catches him.

I know all drivers want to win, but I think Denny would legitimately settle for second, even if he catches him. He just seems like that kind of dude.

I don't think he'll catch the 45 but Denny won't give up a win. No way.

And now Byron has just lost two positions, might lose another to the 1 before this is over

So weird that the 9 and 5 were fast all summer and the 24 and 48 were 15th place cars, and now it’s opposite
5 was as fast as the 48/24 today at various time, just poor track position and bad bad restarts. Larson was -18 today on restarts, but had pace.

Back
Top Bottom