Cup RACE thread ---- Kansas

Why you guys read that garbage?
It pops up and you click.

It's like being on the highway and in traffic due to a car accident. You don't want to, but you look.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Let those miserable individuals be miserable.

It was a solid race, a shame a lot of strong cars were taken out early with tire failures.
I think the 19 was the only other car legitimately better than Bubba. But they just executed a HORRIBLE race and by the time they finally got track position again, they just lost the balance.

This, apparently.
c617b14a5c226b45e03d51021f37e780.jpg

Salt miners. :lol2:

Missed most of the race.......Did any cars display a tribute to 9/11 on their cars ????

Keeping up with family and seeing photo’s from them also. Least the ones who don’t live close by
I use my phone to talk to distant family. More personal that way, besides, thats how I did it before "Social Media"... But that's just me...

I'm wondering if anyone knows the answer to this...both races at a track (Kansas) within a season have been won by the same team (#45) but with 2 different drivers. Has this ever happened before (at least in the modern era)?
Info gets shared but that wasnt the 45 team, it was the 23 bunch all you saw was a number change.

I use my phone to talk to distant family. More personal that way, besides, thats how I did it before "Social Media"... But that's just me...
Well, you see. Some of these family members don’t exactly have a smart phone, so I can’t see photos that way… I gotta wait til they upload them from a camera.

Can anyone explain the trophy to me? Railroad tie or???
View attachment 64967
No idea. Been like that for as long as I can remember. Remember one time Joe Nemechek won it, and this of course was when John Hunter was a little kid. I made the joke “if your kid can hold the trophy pretty easily, it’s not much of a trophy.”

Can anyone explain the trophy to me? Railroad tie or???
View attachment 64967
This is a copy/paste from a Google search. The actual article is behind a paywall…
“…Called the "Soaring Trophy" and designed by the late May Marx, the top of the award is said to represent each turn at the Kansas Speedway track, and the tower the winning team's hard work,...

“The trophy awarded to the top driver at all Kansas Speedway events is called “Soaring,” created by the Canadian artist May Marx. It’s valued at more than $10,000 and is one of the most coveted pieces of art in the racing community.”

Back
Top Bottom