Cup RACE thread --- Kansas

That’s funny you’re calling out Chase. I assume you’re a Keselowski fan with your avatar there. If memory serves me correct your fella wanted no part of JG at Texas in 2014. In fact needed a little push to get into the festivities
100%...and he doesn't make claims of kicking someone's ass or someone needing an ass kicking...He's there to race, not fight. Makes no bones about it.

And who did the pushing? The alligator mouth but canary ass Harvick.

Just watched the Radioactive….Gragson really IS the next Harvick:

”Be ready after this guys……hear me”

Making sure someone was there to “hold him back”…..🤣

Usually when there is a fight, both pit crews are involved if for only standing around and gawking. As it was, it looked like a Nascar plain clothes security was the one keeping Gragson from retaliating.

Usually when there is a fight, both pit crews are involved if for only standing around and gawking. As it was, it looked like a Nascar plain clothes security was the one keeping Gragson from retaliating.
These two should have a celebrity bare knuckle match for a children's hospital or something. $19.95, PPV of course. Tell me you wouldn't buy it. Maybe tag it on to Wrestlemania or something. Hulk Hogan as special referee. Can't wait to see Ross power bomb Noah.

You can't fake entertainment.

Kansas race was so nice, I had to watch it twice.

re-watched it last night.

absolutely fantastic racing.

as a motorsport junkie, this would be my second favorite race of the season thus far (of all motorsports).

For me it’s probably St Pete (IndyCar) at #1 and then this at 2 followed by Texas (IndyCar) at 3

These two should have a celebrity bare knuckle match for a children's hospital or something. $19.95, PPV of course. Tell me you wouldn't buy it. Maybe tag it on to Wrestlemania or something. Hulk Hogan as special referee. Can't wait to see Ross power bomb Noah.

You can't fake entertainment.
I wouldn't buy it.

We might get it for free at the next race anyway!
Doubt it....Noah learned his lesson. His next move will be on the track, just like his threat. So much for respect for the 1 team owner and guys working on the car.

Doubt it....Noah learned his lesson. His next move will be on the track, just like his threat. So much for respect for the 1 team owner and guys working on the car.
Either way, we're both expecting some drama.

Just wait and see how crazy it gets when it's playoff time.

1683907977628.jpeg

Either way, we're both expecting some drama.

Just wait and see how crazy it gets when it's playoff time.
Oh I hope there IS! I just doubt Noah initiates anything physical without his car. But I'll be watching either way...just like everyone else.

More testosterone was spilled here than by either of those two clowns.

Neither of them will do anything at Darlington … with or without their cars.

Oh I hope there IS! I just doubt Noah initiates anything physical without his car. But I'll be watching either way...just like everyone else.
Damm. Payback and it's not even the playoffs yet! How crazy are the playoffs going to be if they are fist fighting this early in the season?

Indy hasn't failed to entertain yet this season. Consistently good racing.
I'm honestly not expecting much from the race today (IMS road course is alright) but if we're being entirely honest I'll probably be at Flat Rock then seeing Ken Schrader and an outlaw super late model feature. That WWE comparison though for NASCAR works on a lot of levels. Just like with the wrestling fandom I've since exited where there's also a strong contingent of people who actively dislike WWE and its influence on pro wrestling, the same is true of NASCAR and auto racing. I know you all here in this forum are enjoying it though and its not fair for me to try and impose my views on folks out of ego, so I generally stay out of it.

Back
Top Bottom