Cup RACE thread --- Kentucky

TexasRaceLady

Plank Owner
Contributor
Let's keep the discussion about the race --- keep the commercial hatred to a minimum, please.
I know the myriad commercials were a pain in the butt last week, but it also was a distraction in the
race thread. If you must complain, start a thread about the commercials --- same goes for the talking heads in the booth.

Here's hoping for a good race with plenty of passing.

As usual, will open at the green.

Last edited:
We are going Saturday nice racing boys, oh yeah

Saw a bolt fall off the car in front? Oh, come on, Jimmie. LOL

Nobody likes a tattletale Jimmie. Except of course me.

smails.jpg

Since Jimmie had to go to a backup car why didn't he have to start at the back of the field? Is that because qualifying got rained out?
Bob Pockrass ‏@bobpockrass 4m4 minutes ago
Kurt Busch goes to rear for backup car -- he wrecked primary after lineup was set. Johnson keeps spot b/c wrecked primary b4 lineup set

And Ricky brings out the first yellow

will they still have a competition yellow?

Oh no, Stenhouse in the wall! There goes my fantasy week....

Said no one, ever.

looks like Kevin might have the car to back up his starting position this week. Oh well his pit crew will find a way to blow it.

And the flag man brings out the caution

@jeff_gluck @bobpockrass is it just me or does Carl Edwards side fender look really flared..
Bob Pockrass ‏@bobpockrass · 10m10 minutes ago
see many left sides flared. assume NASCAR OK w/it at Ky b/c turns have different banking. Will see if make any1 fix

Well looks like I was wrong, ****** pit stop of the night so far goes to the 78 team. Hope it was worth it to make no adjustments and still lose 8 spots.

And the 48 night just got worse

I am guessing JJ isnt going to like the new track or the LDP after tonight :laugh:

Man this package would be awesome with soft tires and old track

I dunno, still seems like a case of running the bottom or slightly off the bottom. No top groove

Back
Top Bottom